Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Book Review | How to Embrace Your Inner Hotness by Leta Greene


How to Embrace Your Inner Hotness

by Leta Greene

Book Review by DeDe Smith



Purchase the E-book on Amazon
Please visit the author's website

Your outward appearance might make the first impression, but sixty seconds later, when that first impression is ancient history, it's your inner beauty that needs to shine! If you want to be truly hot, this book will show you exactly how, including the following: 

• Why you need to stop buying in to a cultural concept of beauty • How to transform the way you see and present yourself, inside and out • How to discover the secrets to the right look for you • Why different isn't bad—it's your key to hotness • How to choose happiness now, no matter your current situation • How to leave pain in the past • How to figure out what you really want • How to stop letting other people define your worth, potential, and purpose • How to find the right man and have the hottest marriage imaginable! • What it means to be "enough" (and it's not what you think!) 


We all experience loss and pain when our lives don't end up looking like we dreamed they would. Professional beauty expert and speaker Leta Greene looked that in the face and made a choice. Happiness and permanent hotness followed. Yours can too, right now, as Leta shares how to create the life and look you want in 15 simple steps—a transformation that will make you irresistibly, and lastingly, hot!




When I started to read this book, I was thinking it would be good for me, but I didn't realize how much it would change the way I feel about myself. I have always suffered a bit from low self-esteem and even though I know that I am a Daughter of Heavenly Father and I know that we are each loved and special - I have a hard time liking myself. This book is helping to change that.  I want to read it again to concentrate more on the "Hotness Challenges" that the author puts in the book. I want to get rid of the constant negative talk that I do to myself and find those inner joys and discoveries of who I truly am. I'm so excited about putting this book into action and discovering the unique person that I am.

Leta Greene has a delightful writing style that is engaging and so easy to understand. In fact, for me it was like having a conversation with a friend. Her life stories were wonderfully written and helped me to see my own truths about how I see myself. I loved being able to laugh and be motivated at the same time. Read this book - you won't regret it. It has truths for women of all ages and we all can learn from it.


How to Embrace Your Inner Hotness is a well-written, engaging book that will change your life and help you discover the unique "hotness" of YOU!





Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the author for review, but this did not influence my opinion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :