Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Princess Secrets



PRINCESS SECRETS
by Jo Ann Kairys
Illustrated by DeDe Smith

Princess Secrets tells of a young girl who dreams of being a princess but doesn't believe she can be until the secret is revealed through a caring, courageous act that she was a princess all along.


I had the opportunity this past year to illustrate a children's book. I was able to use my TearZ Creations as characters in the story and it has been an amazing experience! I'm so excited to finally have the book published and available and even more exciting - I get to sell it right here on my blog! Please check out the pages of the story in the above graphic and use the button below to purchase it! Please let me know what you think!

EACH BOOK WILL BE SIGNED BY THE AUTHOR AND ILLUSTRATOR.


Price: $12.99
Shipping is through Priority Mail (2-3 Business Days Shipping for U.S.) and is a flat rate of $4.80. That includes any multiple orders of the book as well.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

10 comments :

Simply Sarah said...

what an awesome opportunity you had... the pages look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

This is SO AMAZING!!! I cannot begin to imagine how excited you must be! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

The book is gorgeous!! Will you be autographing these that you sell on your blog? How long will it take to ship them? I live in SC and would love to order 2 for my granddaughters for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new book. That is really exciting.

K2 Designs said...

YIPEEEEE....CONGRATS hon on your book! I know you've worked very hard on it and I'm SO proud of you!!! You can count on me ordering a couple of them! Will keep checking!

Jill said...

congrats its so totally cool that you got to do this!

Tammy Gary said...

I am so excited for you! This is something I always wanted to do, I love children's books and since I teach Daycare I have a great collection of them. I think it is so cool that you did this! I hope you will have a lot of success!

Anonymous said...

How awesome. I love all of your designs so am excited to see the book. I am ordering one right now. So cool.

Sunny

CindyLou said...

Woohoo! I'm so excited for you. I don't know how I missed this post! I will order at least 2 payday. It will have to be an after Christmas present since it is only 2 days away.
This is beautiful DeDe.

Anonymous said...

Your illustrations are magical, just like the story. I loved reading the book even as an adult and have already recommended it to 3 people!