Saturday, June 21, 2014

Origami Owl - Online Jewelry

Origami Owl




I am so excited to announce that I am now an official Origami Owl Designer. This means that I get to sell this wonderful jewelry! It is so special and I love that you can create your own story through jewelry. It's like scrapbooking via beautiful lockets!

I will be mostly opening online jewelry bars (parties) and I would love for you to check this out and see if it fits your life!  If you would like to purchase - please do so at the following link!

If you would like to host a party (online or at your address) or would like to join and sell Origami Owl - please contact me and I would love to get you started!  You can see my website here - http://designzbydede.origamiowl.com/



Thanks and if you have any questions please let me know! I hope you will support me in this new venture!


Here is your personal invite to my current online jewelry bar!



You're Invited

I am hosting an online Jewelry Bar® for Origami Owl® and they have some amazing customizable jewelry that I know you will love. Check it out!

You can order this stylish jewelry from now until Tuesday, July 15, 2014 11:59 PM. The best part? It's all online! Origami Owl offers customizable jewelry that represents you and the things you love.

Tell your personal story with a fab new piece of jewelry! They have gorgeous pieces that I know you will absolutely love, and their jewelry is beautiful, stylish, versatile and affordable.

Check out http://www.designzbydede.origamiowl.com/parties/DeDeSmith385910 to get a quick glimpse of their fabulous collection of jewelry.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :