Monday, January 20, 2014

New Product Release Monday | FroZted



I'm so excited to add to my Happily Ever AfterZ Collection with my new FROZTED!
Frozen is an adorable movie and if you haven't watched it yet - you NEED too right now!  I of course loved creating a kit about it and it fits perfectly with it being winter and all!

Make sure you check out the coordinating items too! I have added to the Princess Alpha Collection and also have an EXTRAZ kit that includes some extra papers and elements for FroZted, like you would find in my Happily Ever AfterZ: ExtraZ Collection. I have also updated all the Happily Ever AfterZ Bundles on my blog, so if you haven't got the rest of the collection - make sure you check out the bundles!

ENJOY!

You can purchase these products on my blog NOW! 


FroZted














Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Netsky said...

Wow! Gorgeous kit and extras. So glad to see you back, DeDe! I've missed you. (We loved the movie too.) Have a wonderful day!