Friday, October 5, 2012

VillainZ & Just Say Boo! - Letting Go - Life Update

You know - sometimes you just have to let go of things. It's something that I continually have to learn and re-learn.  I have a hard time with it.  And this pretty much exists in all facets of my life. But as I prepare to start a new chapter in my life and move my family to a new home, I am realizing that it really is okay to let things go. 

One of the things that I have to let go this month is some design plans. I have been working on a new halloween kit - Just Say Boo! and More VillainZ, an addition to my VillainZ Collection. But guess what? Life threw me a bit of a loop and I'm just not going to get it done right now. I wanted so much to finish it and get it in the store before Halloween - but now, I have to be out of my house by then and I just can't do both. So, I hope you all understand. I feel like I let you down sometimes, since I am just not consistent with getting my designs done - but I really am trying...

So, here's what I did do in the meantime - I did upload my other products in the VillainZ Collection and the Just Say Boo! Paper Pack to my blogstore. I did update the VillainZ Dollz with my newer shading. And my special Fall Madness Sale is still going on. So take advantage of it!





I will probably be a little M.I.A for the next few weeks - but I will pop in and out as I can. I will still be trying to participate in design contests - and I have lots of blog posts already lined up. So I hope you all have a great October! Thanks so much for your support!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

2 comments :

Robinsismai said...

Just want to send a few words of encouragement your way! You are certainly not disappointing anyone! I'm sure that everyone has had life get in the way of their plans at one time or another. Keep on Keepin' On! This too shall pass and all that other good stuff! Hoping everything goes well for you with your move and looking forward to the future!

agravette said...

Girl, you are definitely disappointing or letting anyone down...you've just got to take the time to get your family resettled, and then you can get back to life as usual. We just want you to focus on what's important and we'll be waiting when you return, okay? Hugs and I hope everything goes really well...God bless you!