Friday, October 5, 2012

High/Low + Freebie | October 5, 2012

My LOW this Week is that since we will be moving for the next little while, that I'm just going to have to let go of some things. I am not sure why that is so hard for me - but some of my design plans are going to have to be put on the backburner....

My HIGH for this Week is that we are signing a lease today to a new house. We aren't ready to buy yet, so we'll still be renting, but somehow it finally feels like I am on the right path.  It will be so great to get into a real house and my kids have their own bedrooms. Joey's brother will be living with us, so we'll have a live-in babysitter.  :)  I know that there will be new challenges and everything - but it just feels like a new start for us - a new chapter and I'm so excited to begin!


I have a freebie for you today - the next in my ChibiZ Collection - my son's favorite character in the whole wide world - here is AGENT P! Have a great weekend!


High/Low & Freebie Friday | www.designzbydede.com
High/Low + Freebie Posts | Each Friday, I get a little personal and share my high and low points of the week and then I offer a digital scrapbook freebie for everyone to download for FREE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :