Saturday, October 6, 2012

I'm LDS - Faith & Jesus Christ

 

I'd love to share a few articles with you today that have inspired me this week!

Jesus the Christ by Andrea Pearson
A beautiful explanation of Jesus Christ and what we as the LDS Believe

General Conference by Lynn Parsons
This special conference happens twice a year and its a chance for all the members of the church (everyone is welcome) - to hear from our prophets and leaders. Its a time that we cherish, where we hear the words we need to hear to carry on and its a time of inspiration and of the spirit.

Quotes on Faith by Michael D. Young
Inspiring quotations about Faith to strengthen all of us.

I Know That He Lives by Kari Pike
An incredible testimony of our Savior, Jesus Christ


 
___________________
I belong to The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-Day Saints. In an effort to share my testimony of my Savior and share some of the beliefs of my church - I will be writing a post with references to articles about my church. I don't want to offend anyone, but I do want to carve out a little space on my blog, where I feel like I can share my beliefs and my soul, because this church is a huge part of who I am. Please feel free to email me or comment if you have any questions. Please note that the posts are personal and are in no way officially endorsed by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :