Thursday, February 23, 2012

Recipe Thursday - EASY Ham & Au Gratin Potatoes



Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you!I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!


This week's Recipe:
I am clearing out my pantry this month. Part of it is because we are a little low on cash and part of it is because I am starting couponing and I'm trying to get organized. Well, being that I didn't have the money to run to the grocery store at the time and I was trying to come up with something that would work for dinner. This is what I came up with, using things that I just had in my pantry (and fridge). It probably wasn't the most nutritious, but I'm not very good at doing that anyway, but it filled the tummies of my kids and that's what mattered!

Easy Ham & Au Gratin Potatoes
by DeDe Smith


2 Boxes Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes
Deli Ham
2 Cans of Corn

Prepare Au Gratin Potatoes, according to package directions (with the water, milk, sauce mix and dried potatoes). Place in a large casserole dish.
Add torn pieces of deli ham and cans of corn. Bake as directed on box.

That's it! I served it with garlic bread.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Sue said...

I love simple recipes. Thanks DeDE♥