Sunday, July 17, 2011

Life 2011: Week 29




Monday, July 11, 2011


There's nothing quite like a Monday to depress you. After such a crazy week last week with hardly even being home and on the go go go - this morning, I was left with lots of laundry and cleaning, and getting organized. Not really how I like to spend my days, but I guess someone has to do it.


Tuesday, July 12, 2011


I just love it when these 2 get along! We went to the library again today and got another week of rewards and learned some things about South America!


Wednesday, July 13, 2011


When JJ got home from Scouts today - he brought home a little thank you note for me. This is one of the best written notes that I have got from JJ. He usually doesn't really like to write and so he doesn't spend the time to do his best at it - but I could really tell he was trying hard here. It made me feel pretty special. It reads, "Mom, thank you for all you do for me. You are a great Mom. I love you. Love, JJ"


Thursday, July 14
, 2011


Yep, I went to a double feature of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2 tonight. I admit that I'm a bit of a geek, but I really enjoyed these books and the movies. It's gotten me quite sad to know that its all over now. I enjoyed going to the theater by myself and immersing myself in the last 2 movies. It's making me want to read the books again. I guess that's what I'll have to do whenever I'm sad that a series (whether it be movies, books, or both) is over....I guess we can start over again!



Friday, July 15, 2011


My little reader is getting pretty inventive. She was in a pajama day mood today and kind of just was pretty quiet. She snuggled in her bed and played and read all day. Joey came in to say good night to her, on his way to do his podcast, and he found this little scene. She was using her stuffed animals to hold her book open so she could stay cuddled in the bed. So cute!


Saturday, July 16, 2011


Unfortunately, Joey had to work today to catch up on some work, since he is taking some time off next week. We had kind of a slow moving day at home. The kids played and watched tv. I tried to do some computer work. In the evening, we used up one of our reading awards and Our #16 Family Fun Activity is going out for Ice Cream!


Sunday, July 17, 2011


I love that my daughter wears her CTR constantly. She rarely ever takes it off and it is such a wonderful reminder to her of choosing the right. Whoever came up with this wonderful symbol is GENIUS!



And here is my weekly layout:

Coming Soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :