Monday, July 18, 2011

New Release Monday + Show-OffZ Challenge 7/18/11


Join me on Mondays for my new releases! Also on New Release Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!


FIRST - I have some news!
I have officially returned to 3Scrapateers and ScrapWow as a designer! I was made an offer that I just couldn't refuse. :) I am very blessed to have the opportunities that I have and I'm excited about returning to these stores!

Also, as I mentioned before - I am now a designer at Polaroid MyMemories! This is a great opportunity and I'm excited to venture out into different areas of digital design! It will take some time to get my products up into these stores - so be patient with me!

Okay - and one more piece of news - my Digitals Store is 40% off right now until the 25th! So I hope you will take advantage!



I am so excited to release additions to my FRIENDZ FROM THE WOOD.
Okay, technically, these are NOT new releases. Once upon a time, these extra products were released at 3Scrapateers as exclusive products. But I am excited to release them AGAIN - this time in all my stores!

I'm sure you have heard about this wonderful little movie that has just been released.
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm really excited too! Anyways, I think releasing these additions now just seemed like good timing! What do you think?


So look below for all the previews to this series and go check out all the products in my stores here:

My Blog
3Scrapateers
Digitals
iScrapbook - Should be available soon!
MyMemories - I have submitted these products, along with a great template that is compatible with the MyMemories Software. Hopefully they will be available soon!
ScrapDelicious
ScrapWow



























Here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!


THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:

I want you to scrap about a time at the movies! It can be any movie - just must include some journaling about going to the movie theatre and must include a photo. If you don't have a photo of you at the theatre - maybe just a image of a movie poster or something. You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout!
(You can use ANY product by me!)

Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout by 10pm EST on Friday, July 22nd and your layout will be shared on July 23rd on my blog (it could be later depending on my time)! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.


This week (if you participate), you will be receiving the FriendZ from the Wood: QuickpageZ!




Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge and come back every other Monday for new releases and a new challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :