Saturday, June 4, 2011

Show-OffZ Challenge | Week 4/4/11

I'm playing catch-up again. I'm so sorry that everything has taken me so long to get to lately. I really really really do appreciate all of your support and I hope you will continue to read and participate on my blog!

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who participated in my Show-OffZ Challenge this week, your bonus will be arriving via email shortly! Thanks!

This week's challenge was:
I want you to scrap about your favorite thing about SPRING! You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout! (You can use ANY product by me!)




by dekek



by Margie


by Rhian


by Sue


by Susie


by Tanja


by Zanne


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Stater said...

Oh ladies... everyone's layouts turned out great.