Sunday, June 5, 2011

Life 2011: Week 22




Monday, May 23, 2011


I couldn't sleep last night, so I ended up staying up all night. When it came time to take Beth to school, I just didn't trust myself to drive. So Beth sluffed school today and we took a long nap and played Sorry - Beth's favorite board game. It was a nice afternoon together.


Tuesday, May 24, 2011


Last year, Joey had a ticket to go see the U2 concert with his friend, Curtis. They were so excited, and then Bono had to cancel and have surgery and stuff. Well, tonight was finally the night that it was rescheduled for - only a year later! They had their original tickets and got to go. What Joey didn't know was that he had an extra ticket......so I could have gone, but it was too late by the time we found out. Joey called his other friend Brandon and he got to go. They had an amazing time!


Wednesday, May 25, 2011


Today was the annual Spring Run-off at the kids' school. It is the only school fundraiser of the year. It was fun to run/walk with both my kids!


Thursday, May 26
, 2011


Another fun conversation between Joey and Beth this morning. Beth asked Joey for a pop tart, and he opened a package and saw it was chocolate flavor. He asked Beth, "Is chocolate ok?" She answered with, "Yeah, that's fine." Beth just happened to be watching Phineas & Ferb at the time, and Dr. Doofenschmirtz's evil plan was to use a bunch of laser pointers to melt down the world's largest chocolate bar. Joey brought her the pop tarts and she asked, "Dad, are my pop tarts part of an evil plan? Because I just don't think chocolate is very evil."

Yea, my daughter is hilarious!


Friday, May 27, 2011



Today was the Kindergarten Field Day. The morning and afternoon students got to come in the morning and play outside with lots of games and fun. I was able to help out with the paddle ball area. After the fun, the kids got to have a picnic with their parents and play at the park that was next to the school. Beth has had so much fun in Kindergarten with Mrs. Graham! Fun day!


Saturday, May 28, 2011


I spent the weekend on a huge project - cleaning up the porch. For the past year or so, I'm afraid that I have used our porch as the place to stack things that I didn't know what to do with and/or things that needed to go to the shed. It was terrible. There was hardly space to walk down the stairs. Well, I finally accomplished it this weekend, with the help of a neighbor's shop vac. I threw things away and got things put away in the shed. I'm so excited that we can use it this summer to relax and be outdoors!


Sunday, May 29, 2011


Mini-Pizzas are a big hit in my family. They are so easy to make and it just makes everything fun! We watched "Time Bandits" for Family Movie Night tonight.


And here is my weekly layout:

Coming Soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :