Saturday, June 4, 2011

Show-OffZ Challenge | Week 3/14/11

I'm playing catch-up again. I'm so sorry that everything has taken me so long to get to lately. I really really really do appreciate all of your support and I hope you will continue to read and participate on my blog!

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who participated in my Show-OffZ Challenge this week, your bonus will be arriving via email shortly! Thanks!

This week's challenge was:
I want you to scrap about one of your favorite little girls. This could be your daughter, your sister, your niece, a friend, etc. You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout! (You can use ANY product by me!)




by dekek

by GreenfieldOriginal



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Stater said...

These are great & I absolutely love that pigtail photo. :)