Monday, August 23, 2010

Life 365: Week 33

Monday, August 9, 2010


JJ and Beth's favorite way to play is to grab all of their toys and scatter them across the living room and the kitchen. I dream of the day when I can have a whole room just for their toys so that we don't have to spend every waking hour picking up toys. So usually I get upset and the kids grumble about having to pick up. But then their are those special moments when I actually get caught up in watching them use their imaginations and the mess doesn't bother me so much. I hope I can remember these moments more and not lose my temper because I really do love that they are learning, growing, and having fun together.


Tuesday, August 10, 2010


We took a trip to Costco and Walmart today to fill our cupboards. The kids were really great and it was just a fun outing! But it always makes me tired and its nice to finally make it home and have everything put away.


Wednesday, August 11, 2010


JJ got to go fishing for Scouts today and he loved it! He actually caught 2 fish and he shared one with a boy who didn't catch one. He was so excited to bring it home and show us. Unfortunately, he didn't want to eat it and he kept saying he wanted to keep it as a pet (of course it was dead - so that's not happening). I think I need to get the kids a goldfish or something!


Thursday,
August 12, 2010


A trip to the Orem library was our fun outing of the day. The kids got to bring home some Curious George and Arthur books and I brought home my book club's book, The Time Traveler's Wife (which I can't wait to read again - love it) and a Nancy Drew book. I thought it would be fun to read Nancy Drew again.



Friday, August 13, 2010


We really need to get a sandbox for the kids someday. There is a small dirt area in the back of our yard by the tree that the kids just love. It's not that great of dirt, but they dig and play and build in it anyways!



Saturday, August 14, 2010


Grandma Smith took a day trip and came up to see us today. She brought some fun cans that she had decorated and filled with treats and fun stuff for the kids. They LOVED IT! They did stickers and played. We picked up Uncle Aaron and had pizza together before Grandma had to go home. Thanks for coming and being with us today Grandma!


Sunday, August 15, 2010


Uncle Lane came up and spent the night with us. He is headed to tour colleges tomorrow. I can't believe he is going to be a senior this year! Crazy! The kids love it when he stays with us!


And here is my weekly layout:
coming soon

I used my to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :