Friday, June 11, 2010

Life 365: Week 22

Monday, May 24, 2010


This is what our morning-afternoon looked like! I couldn't believe it when I looked out the door. The end of May and we are still getting snow storms. JJ went off to school - Joey went off to work - and Bethie (who is still not feeling good) and I stayed home.


Tuesday, May 25, 2010


JJ's Scout Pack Meeting was tonight. They talked about collections and they got to bring their collections with them. JJ is getting quite the collection of Cars Collectibles. His scout leader gave him a new "Doc" (it has eyes that move) and I gave him a new "Lightning McQueen" (that changes color in warm water) for tonight. He was so excited!


Wednesday, May 26, 2010


JJ's school does a Dance Festival every year and this JJ's second year to participate. This year he did a "Hat Dance" with his Life Skills class and he even go to join in the regular 2nd graders dance too! He was so excited and it was so fun to see him dance and enjoy himself!


Thursday,
May 27, 2010


Beth has an ear infection now and so she's on antibiotics and JJ's starting to get that really bad cough. My poor babies - I hate it when they are sick. JJ went to school anyways, since it was his last full day and he really didn't want to miss Field/Water day. They got to do all kinds of water activities and lots of fun. I was worried about him all day - but he came home happy and only really started coughing at night.


Friday, May 28, 2010


JJ's very last day of school was today. He only had a 1/2 day and then he came home! To celebrate, JJ and Joey went to the Utah Blaze Football game tonight. They had a good time even though JJ was really not feeling too well and the Blaze lost. Beth and I had a girls night and we watched movies and had dinner from the couch! Beth conked out early so I got some design time in before the boys came home.


Saturday, May 29, 2010


We all went to JJ's first T-ball game today. I was so excited to find an adaptive sports team that JJ could join. He did okay - when he is in the outfield he kind of just spaces out and he is a bit scared of the ball, but not too bad for his first time. I think he had fun - so that is all that matters.

Sunday, May 30, 2010


The kids are still recuperating, so we didn't make it to church again. I hope we can get rid of this darn sickness soon!

It was such a nice evening tonight. I made a nice dinner and Joey's mom came up to stay the night - she's on her way to Wyoming to take care of Grandma Smith. Aaron came over for dinner and visiting too. And I was able to get a hold of Chelsea and her husband, Will, and Alicia and her fiance, Brian and they came over to visit. Chelsea and Will left before we got a picture - but it was so nice to visit and catch up. Joey's side of the family don't get together too often, so it was just really great.

For Family Movie Night (Joey's mom joined us) - we watched The Princess Bride. That movie is always such a delight. We had meatloaf for dinner so it was our R.O.U.S's loaf.


And here is my weekly layout:


I used my SWEET SUMMER SUN (DIGITALS JULY 2010 CHALLENGE KIT) & DIGITAL 365 to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :