Friday, June 11, 2010

Life 365: Week 23

Monday, May 31, 2010


Joey's mom left very early this morning and we didn't even get to say goodbye - but we were glad she made it safely to Wyoming. We spent this Memorial Day being very lazy. Joey and I played/worked on our computers and the kids played and watched movies. Joey did do some work outside and got our swamp cooler working and some pipe connections fixed.


Tuesday, June 1, 2010


We went and picked up some Soccer stuff for Beth today. We got a package deal for signing up for the Orem Soccer and got Beth some cleats, shin guards, soccer ball, and sackpack. Beth was so excited!


Wednesday, June 2, 2010


Beth's first day of Soccer Camp was today. JJ stayed home with Joey since he didn't have to go in early and Beth and I headed over to the field. Beth was so excited until we got to the field and suddenly she got so nervous and shy. Beth is normally so outgoing that I was so surprised that she had that reaction to all the kids and coaches. After some tears and sadness and hugs - I finally got her to go back on the field. She wanted to go back home - but I told her to stick it out and that it wouldn't be very long. She ended up slowly kicking the ball at the other end of the field by herself. I wasn't sure what to do - but then I saw one of the coaches go up to her and talk to her and she became the Bethie I know again and started playing and learning. It was an interesting experience for her, but hopefully now that she knows more of what to expect that next time will be better!


Thursday,
June 3, 2010


There is just nothing like a tea party with your bears and your daddy! I love seeing Joey play with the kids!


Friday, June 4, 2010


It was so nice today. The kids played all day outside and they loved it. I love hearing them play outside my bedroom window as I do some design work. I love that they use their imaginations! At one point, Beth ran into the house and told me that I "just had to see something so beautiful." I grabbed my camera and took some pictures of the beautiful roses that have bloomed in our yard! Beth was so excited to have a picture of her with the roses!


Saturday, June 5, 2010


Joey took JJ to his Tball game today. I wasn't feeling so well, so I slept in for a little while. JJ still gets very distracted in the outfield, but hopefully we can work with him and get him to focus better. Joey said that he hit better today, so that's good. In the afternoon, I took Beth to her friend Baylee's Birthday Party at Little Gym. She had so much fun and when I came to pick her up, she cried because she didn't want to leave. It was fun to find that Jodi Price worked there now - her family was in our ward when we lived in Salt Lake City so it was a fun surprise to see her again! Then after the party, Beth and I got haircuts! I got enough hair cut off to donate to Locks of Love so it is quite a change! Beth loves her haircut and I do too - it will be great to not have to deal with so much hair - especially over the summer!


Sunday, June 6, 2010


After church, we decided to do our Family Movie Night early, since we were going to have visitors later. We watched The Wizard of Oz and it was the first time for my kids. They really enjoyed it. Later for dinner, we had Chicken Noodle Casserole for dinner - which is yellow and cheesy and it was our "yellow brick road." For dessert, we made a large rainbow cookie!

Lane and one of his friends came and stayed with us tonight. They are headed to Boys State tomorrow so it was fun to have them come for dinner and stay with us. The kids were so excited to have Lane here!


And here is my weekly layout:


I used my SWEET SUMMER SUN (DIGITALS JULY 2010 CHALLENGE KIT) & DIGITAL 365 to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :