Thursday, May 6, 2010

Recipe Thursday - Noodles & Rice



Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you!I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!


This week's Recipe:
Okay this is about the easiest meal ever and it feeds even the pickiest eaters. At least my daughter will eat it and she can be terribly picky! And you can buy the pasta side mix on sale and so this is incredibly cheap too! This saves the day lots at my house!

Noodles & Rice
by DeDe Smith



Knorr (formerly Lipton) Pasta Sides - we like to use the Chicken and Broccoli Flavor
Rice

Cook Rice. Cook Pasta side mix according to package directions. Mix and serve!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Stater said...

I never would've thought to put noodles & rice together. You come up with the most interesting combos!

Thanks for sharing...