Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

So for the past 3 days, I have been working on my A DAY IN MY LIFE Challenge. Of course life gets in the way and I've had just a crazy week, but I've worked on it here and there and here it is almost 4am on Thursday and I finally got it done! And I really like how it turned out - I think it represents well how my Monday went and how crazy this week has been. I had a timeline in mind when I started my day on Monday and so I knew what I wanted to do - but it took a long time to get it all to work well! And I can't help be proud that I actually got a layout done and did one of my own challenges! I realize you can't read the journaling, but I'm just too tired to write it all down here - but its just little snippets of what was going on during the day and goes with the pictures too! Let me know what you think (Click on it to make it larger).



I used my Polka Dot FrenZy kit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

4 comments :

Angela Toucan said...

great page

Sagediva2 said...

DeDe I love how you used the timeline feel. I tried to make one of those on my layout and couldn't figure out how to make it work. I really enjoy seeing how you got it to look so nice. Wonderful job!

Stater said...

You are definitely busy as a bee. I don't know when you find time to do it all.

Love the flow of your layout... I'm like Sagediva2... I too like the timeline feel!

Antonia said...

The timeline layout is a great idea! I love how it turned out :)