Friday, February 5, 2010

Life 365: Week 3

Monday& Tuesday, January 11-12, 2010


I feel so lost without my computer! I've spent these 2 days on Joey's computer playing games on Facebook! I just can't seem to be motivated to do anything else!


Wednesday, January 13, 2010


I finally pulled myself away from Facebook and worked on cleaning the house. Grandpa and Grandma Sorensen are coming this weekend so we decided to get the air mattress out and get everything set up. Beth loved playing around me as I cleaned up.


Thursday,
January 14, 2010


We got to babysit Mallory today and Beth loved being able to feed her. It was so fun to have a baby in the house!


Friday, January 15, 2010


So I finally got my computer back and started getting things caught up - and then it suddenly wouldn't turn on. I had to take it back to Simply Mac again. This is so frustrating!

Joey went to do his podcast tonight and after I finished some cleaning I just didn't feel like making dinner - so we decided to try Dominos new pizza. It was much better than their old pizza and I really love their Pasta bowls! Yummy!


Saturday, January 16, 2010


Grandpa, Grandma and Uncle Lane and Clint arrived today! It was so nice to see them and be together. We had a late Christmas party since we didn't get to go down to see them during the holidays. The kids were so excited to get to open some more presents. Lane had our family's name and he gave us the Disney Scene-It Game and JJ got a Thomas the Train and Beth got a My Little Pony. Grandpa and Grandma gave us food for our food storage (Flour, canned goods, pasta, etc.) and the kids got new fleece blankets that Grandma and some other little things. I made homemade rolls and chicken noodle soup for dinner and we all enjoyed catching up. Lane Clint loved playing the Wii with us too!


Sunday, January 17, 2010


Grandpa, Grandma, Lane and Clint visited with Cody and Becki while we went to church and then we visited at our house for awhile. For dinner we went to Cody and Becki's house where we had waffles and hash browns and visited. Aunt Becki is definitely my kids' favorite - she sat and read them story after story!


And here is my weekly layout:


I used my HEART EQUALZ HOME & DIGITAL 365 Kits to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :