Friday, February 5, 2010

Life 365: Week 2

Monday, January 4, 2010


Time to get back to reality. The kids went back to school today and then we started doing cleaning/organizing of their rooms. We cleared out some shelves and spots for their new toys!


Tuesday, January 5, 2010


My computer has been really sluggish lately - so I wiped the hard drive clean and started reinstalling everything and backing everything up. I almost had it ready when my internal hard drive completely died on me. So we took it to Simply Mac to have a new hard drive installed. The good news is that my original 250gb hd is going to be replaced with a internal 500gb hard drive - so I'm going to have space! It will be great. My great hubby also purchased me a 1TB Time Capsule - so I will have a great backup system now when I get my computer back....


Wednesday, January 6, 2010


We did some major grocery shopping today at Costco/Walmart. It was really time to replenish our food storage. After picking up Beth from school I started cleaning out my food closet and Beth made her a little house with all the food. It was too cute!


Thursday,
January 7, 2010


Just another day of organizing and relaxing. I love to see the kids all cuddled up with their Daddy at the end of the day!


Friday, January 8, 2010


I still don't have my computer back. Simply Mac apparently had a lot of other repairs to do before they get to mine - so I've been using Joey's little notebook to browse the internet - answer emails - and play. I can't do much else and its really frustrating, but at least Facebook has kept me from going insane without my computer!


Saturday, January 9, 2010


We finally got around to putting away our Christmas Decorations today. The kids and I were pretty sad, but it was just time. The rest of the day we just hung out together as a family at home.


Sunday, January 10, 2010


It has been so much fun to watch the kids enjoy the Wii. They have been doing A LOT of bowling and its been fun to see their little moves - JJ's jumps and Beth's leg crossing when they "throw" the bowling ball. So much fun!


And here is my weekly layout:


I used my DAYDREAM BELIEVERZ & DIGITAL 365 Kits to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :