Friday, February 5, 2010

Life 365: Week 4

Monday, January 18, 2010


Grandpa and Grandma left today and the kids were very sad to see them leave. We'll have to plan a trip to go down to see them soon. Since today was a holiday, Joey didn't have to go to work. So we just hung out at home the rest of the day. For Family Home Evening, we got out the Disney Scene-It Game that Lane gave us and we had a blast playing it.


Tuesday, January 19, 2010


It's been snowing for the last couple of days and so it's really been nice to just hang out at home. But this is what our driveway looks like now - Grandpa finally got our van fixed and they brought it back to us when they were here this last weekend! It is so AWESOME to have both vehicles now. I don't have to get up early and get Joey to work when I need the car. Love it! Thanks Grandpa for all your work!


Wednesday, January 20, 2010


We got out the play dough and cookie cutters after school today and the kids had a blast! It kept them occupied for a couple of hours!


Thursday,
January 21, 2010


We got to babysit Mallory again today. She is just adorable and I'm so glad for the opportunity to get to be with her and to help out Cody and Becki. Beth loves to just hold her!


Friday, January 22, 2010


I finally broke down and got us a waffle maker. Joey and I are more pancake eaters, so I just never thought about getting a waffle maker, but Beth loves waffles. So I finally got one and we had waffles tonight. Beth was so delighted!


Saturday, January 23, 2010


We went to Salt Lake City today and spent time with Brandon and Sabrina. It was Brandon's 30th birthday and so we played some Wii, ate pizza, and visited before they headed off to a hockey game. They sent us home with lots of this yummy cake from Costco! So good!


Sunday, January 24, 2010


Today was a really great day! The Colts won the AFC Championship and it was a great game! Joey and I totally watch football differently- I am pretty vocal - Joey is very quiet. But this small smile of Joeys at the end of the game said it all! We are going to the Super Bowl! Go Colts!


And here is my weekly layout:


I used my HELMETZ & DIGITAL 365 Kits to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :