Monday, January 4, 2010

New Release Monday + Show-OffZ Challenge 1/4/10



In case you missed my earlier post, one of my new design resolutions this year is to streamline my design process, by making Mondays my release day and I am hoping to have at least 1 new product release every Monday this year! So I hope you'll join me! Also on Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!


Today I have 3 New products for you, available for purchase in my stores!

If you missed last week's blog train - you will be glad to know that my ASPIRATIONZ: CLUSTERZ STACKZ & SCATTERZ is now available for purchase!



Get it now:
Blog
3Scrapateers
Digitals
ScrapWow


If you missed last year's ScatterZ Challenges (+ some other freebies) - I have released these elements in SCATTERZ 4.



Get it now:
Blog
3Scrapateers
Digitals
ScrapWow


And if you missed last year's Speed Crop Bonuses (+ some other freebies) - I have released these elements in CLUSTERZ & SCATTERZ.



Get it now:
Blog
3Scrapateers
Digitals
ScrapWow





If you read my Blog ResolutionZ Post, you will know that I'm trying to do more on my blog this year. I had originally thought that the Show-OffZ would be a contest and that one person would win every week! Instead, I have decided to make it more like a CHALLENGE. So here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!



THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:


I want you to take any of my AspirationZ Kits (you can even just use the quickpages) and scrap a page about your goals/resolutions/projects for 2010! You can only use my AspirationZ Kits to make your page!

Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout by 10pm EST on Friday, January 8th and your layout will be shared on January 9th on my blog! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.

This week you will be receiving a $3 Coupon to my Digitals Store just by participating!



Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge and come back next Monday for new releases and a new challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :