Sunday, January 3, 2010

Life 365 - Week 1

Monday, December 28, 2009


Beth has really been enjoying her new dress-up dresses and its the first thing she does when she wakes up in the morning. Right now her favorite is her snow white dress. She discovered that if she stands by the heater her dress flares up and she gets the whole big dress effect - so much fun!


Tuesday, December 29, 2009


We got a light snow fall today and it was just nice to sit inside watching movies, reading and playing on the computer and Wii. The kids are still enjoying all their new toys and we even had a nap!


Wednesday, December 30, 2009


Today was a fun day. We woke up to a lot more snow and we just had to go play in it. The kids got to wear their new coats and boots and we went into our little yard and built our "Frosty", threw a few snow balls, and made snow angels.


Thursday,
December 31, 2009


I loved these photos of my kids from yesterday's snow play. Love it when my kids are so happy. We didn't do anything today. Joey ended up working from home today and I got to sleep in. It was so nice. We just played on computers, played a little Wii, the kids played with their new toys, and we had a nice Spaghetti and Meatballs Dinner. Joey and I stayed up until after midnight - bringing in the new year with The Lord in the Rings.


Friday, January 1, 2010


We spent a lot of the day playing Wii with the kids and Joey went to Salt Lake City to do his podcast and spend some time with Pete. Just a low-key day at home for me and the kids.

Here are some of my goals for this year:

Family Goals: Family Home Evening Lessons/activities every Monday, Scriptures/Prayers every day, bring back chores, and Continue our Movie Nights on Sundays

Couple Goals: Have more time together as just us - a date at least once a month, attend the temple once a month

Personal Goals - Lose some weight - just take better care of myself, streamline my design/blog process so that I am being more efficient, and organizing my household tasks/schedule so that I'm accomplishing everything that I should during the week


Saturday, January 2, 2010


Another low-key day with just playing and relaxing. We did go out for dinner at IHOP and spent some more time as a family playing the Wii.


Sunday, January 3, 2010


Joey and I have spent a lot of time this week trying to complete our end-of-the-year tradition of watching all of The Lord of the Rings. We didn't quite make it and we are still on the Return of the King, but I have really enjoyed the time with Joey watching one of our favorite movies of all time. The kids watched a little bit with us tonight but its still a bit too scary for them and a lot that they don't understand, so we have been watching it after they go to bed. I can't wait until they've grown up more and they can get in on our tradition!

Today's funny Beth comment:
We were watching Return of the King and explaining a bit about the movie. I told Beth that Gandalf's horse was named Shadowfax and she simply stated, "Wow...cool name!"


And here is my weekly layout:


I used my ASPIRATIONZ & DIGITAL 365 Kits to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

2 comments :

Ajila said...

DeDe, Once again I was delighted with your 365 pictures and blogging. You and your family are so special. It's so neat that you share your life with us in such a loving way. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Angela Toucan said...

Fabulous photos, Beth is growing so well.
I love the Lord of the Rings films too.