Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Project 365: Week 29

Monday, July 13, 2009


When I design, I almost always have some movie/tv show going on corner of my screen. I can't seem to design without it. I never watched the tv show, ER while it was going on, but lately I have been consumed by it. This week I started the 8th season - I'm sad now that all the characters seem to be changing - the old ones moving on (my favorites :) - but I am still enjoying it.



Tuesday, July 14, 2009


Beth is a morning person. I am not sure where she gets it - because I am definitely NOT. She is usually the first one up and she wakes her brother up and eventually her parents drag into the kitchen. This is how I found her this morning. All decked out, with the dress over her pajamas - her crown and sun glasses on and with her play phone - all ready to go for the day. My little Super Star!



Wednesday, July 15, 2009


Dad brought home a yummy blue slushie to share for dessert! The kids loved it and there's nothing like blue tongues in summer!



Thursday, July 16, 2009


The kids were playing outside and I was doing some work in the house. Suddenly I heard some terrifying screaming from Beth. She hopped in the house, wailing and holding her foot.

"Mooommmmm, a bee was on my foooooot, and and and I told it to go away, but instead it bited meeeeeee."

Yep, Beth got her first (and hopefully last) bee sting. We treated it and I had to hold her for the rest of the day! Poor girl.


Friday, July 17, 2009


We had lunch with Dad at McDonalds today! It was fun to see Dad outside of work on a weekday! :) The kids came home with some adorable little critters from their happy meals and for the rest of the day they played with all of their stuffed animals!



Saturday, July 18, 2009


A few months ago I had a promotion on my blog HERE. It is kind of a crafty Pay-it-forward kind of thing and I had saw it on my friend, Brianne's blog and loved the idea, so I signed up! Well today, I received a great surprise in the mail - an amazing stitched wall hanging for me! It's beautiful Brianne - thank you so much! I immediately hung it on my living room wall.

I AM working on my little projects for the 5 people that signed up on my blog - so hopefully they will be done soon!



Sunday, July 19, 2009


I stayed up all night working on a kit. We went to church and then when we came home, I just crashed for about 3 hours. It was our monthly dinner with my brother and his wife and it was my turn to cook, but unfortunately, a construction crew broke the water main and we had no water. So I made up some chicken salad sandwiches, Snicker salad, and some fruit and we went over to Cody and Becki's house to eat. It turned out really great for a summer dinner - no cooking to heat up the house! It is always nice to visit with them! I caught this photo of the sun on our way home - it was very beautiful and was the perfect way to end our Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :