Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Project 365: Week 30

Monday, July 20, 2009


I found a new website this weekend that I LOVE. It's called Our Best Bites and has some great recipes! I love bread, but I haven't really ever made it. Tonight I made cheesy breadsticks and homemade hot pockets - recipes from the site and it was SO GOOD! I can't wait to try out more of the yummy food and fun ideas that they have on the site!



Tuesday, July 21, 2009


Beth is so funny. I just can't figure her out. She is the most emotional and frilly little girl. Loves to dress up, and play with dolls and her horses. But she still isn't afraid to go play in the dirt. This is the little treasure she came in with today. A long worm with ants crawling all over it. She just had to show me - "it's so cute mom - I wish I could keep it." The kids played with the worm in the dirt all afternoon. JJ was really jealous because Beth had found it and not him. Crazy kids!


Wednesday, July 22, 2009


The kids love playing with the letter magnets on the fridge. They have a process. JJ likes to stack them in order of the alphabet and Beth likes to cluster them in colors!


Thursday, July 23, 2009


JJ got his hand stuck in the cookie jar - oh wait, it's the Clorox Wipes! JJ was actually trying to be responsible and clean up the mess he made and he got his hand stuck. It was so funny to watch him flail around with the container stuck on his hand and him giggling non-stop. He finally got his hand out - too funny - I think they need to make cookie jars this good.


Friday, July 24, 2009


Today is Pioneer Day here in Utah and I've been thinking about my ancestors today and how much they sacrificed to be a member of the church and how grateful I am that I was raised here in Utah. We didn't do anything special today, but I did get a special surprise. I found a box on my doorstop with some wonderful pink sunglasses in it! I'm so excited to be able to participate in the SHADES OF SUMMER this year! It's a fun tradition started last year by Liz Kartchner. She sends out lots of boxes of traveling shades. You take a picture wearing them and then pass the shades and the photos along to the other people on the list. Fun fun!


Saturday, July 25, 2009


In celebration of Independence Day and Utah's Pioneer Day, I bought fireworks to do on both days. Yesterday, Joey was in SLC doing his podcast and playing racquetball, so we waited until tonight to do the rest of our fireworks. I love how much sparkle the fireworks put into my kids' faces!


Sunday, July 26, 2009


I love seeing the special daddy-daughter relationship that these two have. For church today, Joey picked out a beautiful dress for Beth to wear and Beth had to pick a tie for her Daddy to match her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Ajila said...

DeDe, I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed the pictures and stories. What a beautiful family you have...leaving you some love.