Tuesday, July 21, 2009

miss me?

Did you miss me? Yea, I got a little behind on my blog and posting my Project 365 - actually, I am behind on everything - hopefully I'll catch up soon! I'm working on posting my 365 photos right now!

I am working on finishing up my Happily Ever AfterZ Kits - you heard me - KITS - I finally figured out a better way to present all the designing that I have done on this kit - to make it worth my time and effort. And you'll get to hear all about that on FRIDAY! Please come back for the start of Digitals Christmas in July event - starting with a blog train! Hopefully I get everything done in time!

Did I mention my house is a mess, my kids have been neglected, and I'm tired? LOL Yes, this kit has taken everything from me and it's still not done - but hopefully I will get it done soon so I can take a break!

Join me tomorrow night for another Over the Hump Designer Spotlight - this time with Jolene Shaffer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :