Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SYTYCD - Round 2 - FREE KIT!!!

Well, I made it to ROUND 2 of the So You Think You Can Design Contest! Very exciting!

Round 2's challenge was to create a kit for Project 365! Well, of course I already have done my DIGITAL 365 Kit and all it's extras and of course I do the challenge every month. So I was a little disappointed and it WAS a little harder to come up with something that I haven't already done in my kit, but I decided to just go with it and make another Add-on to my Digital 365 Kit with just a little bit of a different twist in the colors and templates and stuff. It will still go really well with my Digital 365 kit, but hopefully it will go well on its own as well!

I will find out on Saturday whether I get to go onto Round 3! So cross your fingers for me!

Anyways, you can now download my kit. Please check out all the other amazing entries, especially those of you doing the Project 365 this year - you won't want to miss out on all the FREE Kits that can help you scrap it! Don't forget to leave comments! I want to hear what you think about my kit!

SORRY, LINK IS GONE - it will be going in my stores shortly.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

9 comments :

Angela Toucan said...

I picked this up earlier today DeDe it's great. Will have a go at scrapping with it later, left you love on the comments page at DSA.

Sharon Kay said...

I love the color scheme in this DeDe! TY!

From sunny AND stormy Orlando...

Sharon Kay

michele b. - mmbbera said...

WOW Dede! I can't believe this is an add-on! It's just perfect! Thanks for sharing it! Good Luck!

Angela Toucan said...

Hello again DeDe. I've created a layout using this kit. I've posted it on my blog, at RAKScraps and in the DSA contest gallery. Thank you very much for this HUGE fun kit.

Stephanie said...

I'm in the process of downloading this kit as I type this! I love the colors!! I couldn't find an email for you to send you a layout that I used you SYTYCD wk 1 (Moments), so here is the link for you. http://www.scrapbookingmania.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1022&cat=500&ppuser=40
Off to leave some love and finish downloading.
Thanks for an awesome kit!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Dede!!!!!!!!! I know you will make it to round 3. I am heading to get the kit now.
thanks

Stater said...

Thanks DeDe & congrats!

Anonymous said...

This is so above and beyond, DeDe...how generous. It's such a great bonus for those of us who already have the other digital 365 kits and the perfect start for those newbies out there. Good Luck.
Triplescoop

Sandra said...

oh no! I can't seem to get it anymore :( I keep getting error messages!