Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another question answered...

I was wondering, though, if you ever plan on making past freebie/crop Scatterz available for purchase?

I'm sorry - but most of the ScatterZ that I create for crops/challenges are exclusive to that crop/challenge. One of the perks of participating in my crops/challenges is that you get stuff that is not available anywhere else. I'm so glad you found me and I'm sorry that I'm not able to bring those ScatterZ back right now.

But I promise I have lots more ScatterZ Ideas for the future! And everyone of my kits from now on will have ScatterZ that go along with it. Don't forget to check out my ScatterZ Challenge at 3S as well - these are exclusive scatterz every month you can get if you do the challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :