Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More Questions answered

I bought your Scatterz kit last week, is it different from what you have give out this week?

I have 3 ScatterZ Collections now (besides the MANY individual scatterz that I have given out on my blog, crop/challenge freebies, and in kits)! ScatterZ is in the store HERE. ScatterZ 2 is in my grab bag (hint hint) and ScatterZ 3 (consisting of the 16 scatterz I am giving out on my blog this week) will be in the store on Thursday! Each of these 3 collections includes DIFFERENT ScatterZ - none are the same. Hope that makes sense!


And earlier this week someone asked whether I came up with the ScatterZ on my own.

I came up with the name on my own - I was trying to figure out what to call them and all I could think of was that they are elements that you can "scatter" around your layout so I tapped on my Z trademark and there you go. As for coming up with the idea - I have seen several designers do glittery scattery elements (including Tracy Ann's Frippery Elements), but I try to put my own spin on them.


Thanks and feel free to ask your questions in the comments and I'll try to make sure I answer them all! Thanks for your comments and support!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

thanks for the lovely freebies can't wait to use them