Monday, September 22, 2014

Product ReviewZ | Unbox Love

Unbox Love | Fun, Creative Dates-in-a-box delivered to your door each month!

Unbox Love

Fun, creative dates-in-a-box delivered 
to your door each month for $39.


My husband and I have a good relationship. We love each other and we enjoy spending time together, but sometimes life gets in the way. We've never had a set day for DATE NIGHT and that means that it actually rarely happens. We spend most weekends together as a whole family, which is definitely not a bad thing, but we don't always get time alone and when we do its usually watching tv shows/movies together. Now, we love movies/tv, so its definitely enjoyable and it's kind of our "thing," so I hope this ever changes, but sometimes I do wish for a little more. When we do go out, its usually dinner and a movie and that's always fun too, but once-in-a-while I do wish we could come up with something more creative to do with our time, but then I haven't put any work into it either. 

I was on Facebook, as per usual, and I came across an ad for UNBOX LOVE. At first, I just ignored it, but then something intrigued me and so I clicked the link. What I found out, was really interesting to me! A date-in-a-box, delivered to your door with everything planned out- all you had to do was open it up and play along. I figured - what could it hurt to give it a try, so I ordered it and I'm so glad I did. 

It turned out to be so much fun and definitely something that my husband and I wouldn't have tried without this! I was afraid that my husband wouldn't play along, but he totally has and I think he enjoys it as much as I do. We loved that everything was included and just had everything planned out for us. We have enjoyed the little conversation starters included with each month. It has really helped us to know things about each other that we didn't know. I really feel that it has brought us closer together. I feel more connected with him after these dates. I love that the activities are really engaging! Also except for our 2nd month, it was a date that we could do at home after the kids were in bed, which really worked great for us. Something else that I love about it is that it offers a surprise - you don't know what's in the box until you open it up! It's definitely brought more spontaneity to my life! 

We are now on our third month and we couldn't be happier! I get really excited when I see that UNBOX LOVE on my doorstep and I know I am in for a fun surprise!


Check out this month's DATE-IN-A-BOX
September 2014's date-in-a-box from UNBOX LOVE!

This month's UNBOX LOVE was about COMMUNICATION and it included: The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman, 2 Tangram puzzles,  Dove Chocolates, and Altoids

We started off our date with a communication game, using the Tangram Puzzles. We took turns being "The Builder" and "The Voice." 

The Voice creates a design using the tangram puzzle without allowing The Builder to look at their creation. Then, The Builder will use their Tangram and attempt to build the design created by The Voice, using only The Voice's verbal instructions!

I admit that my husband and I were pretty horrible at this. We each had a hard time describing our designs, which resulted in the other person having a hard time building the same design! But we had fun and I think it gave us some insight into how we communicate.

Tangram Puzzle Fun

Our attempts to match each other's designs failed,
but we still had fun! 

Next up, we were take the test that was in the book, The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman. We intend to read this together a little later on, but we just took the test on our date. We actually went ahead and went to the website and filled it out there. After taking the test, we cuddled up and talked about our results.

The last part of our date was using some Conversation Starters (included in the date box) to have some fun conversation with each other, as we ate our chocolates/altoids and cuddled!

It was a really fun night and I really loved the quality time that we had together!


"Creative dates delivered to your doorstep every month. Because your relationship is too important for boring!"


Unbox Love is truly a fun and unique way to share quality time with your significant other, without the stress of having to plan it yourself! I highly recommend purchasing this date-in-a-box. You won't regret it and your relationship 
will be better than ever!

This product is DeDe Approved!

Disclosure: I personally purchased this product (and I keep receiving this every month) and my opinions are my own. I have become an affiliate of this company, by my own choice and will receive compensation if you use the link(s) above to purchase this product. 

This product is DeDe APPROVED and I highly recommend it!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :