Thursday, June 6, 2013

Recipe Thursday - Crockpot Taco Chicken





This week's Recipe:
Do you have a Taco or Mexican night for your family meals? This is a great recipe to mix it up with! It had great flavor!


Crockpot Taco Chicken
by DeDe Smith 

3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 packages taco seasoning
8 oz package cream cheese
16 oz sour cream
1 cup salsa
2 cans cream of chicken soup

Rice or Pasta or Tortillas

Toppings:
Grated Cheese
Crushed Tortilla Chips

Put chicken, taco seasoning, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, and cream of chicken soup into crockpot. Cook for 4-6 hours on high. Shred Chicken.

Serve over pasta or rice or wrap up in tortillas and top with grated cheese and crushed tortilla chips!

______________________________
Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you! I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love    all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!
recipe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :