Friday, June 7, 2013

High/Low + Freebie | June 7, 2013

My LOW this Week is that I didn't really accomplish much this week. We are trying to get going on a new routine for the summer here in the Smith household and it's taking some time to get used to having the kids home all day.

My HIGH for this Week is that I'm blogging again! I don't know about you, but I'm excited that I have been getting some posts up this week - I guess that is accomplishing SOMETHING isn't it?


I have a freebie for you today - a STACKZ that coordinates with my new JUST HAVETA PLAY BASKETBALL! Have a great weekend!

High/Low & Freebie Friday | www.designzbydede.com
High/Low + Freebie Posts | Each Friday, I get a little personal and share my high and low points of the week and then I offer a digital scrapbook freebie for everyone to download for FREE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :