Thursday, March 7, 2013

Recipe Thursday - Hobo Dinner




This week's Recipe:
Perfect for a meat and potatoes meal that will please everyone!


Hobo Dinner
by DeDe Smith 

1 lb hamburger
6 Potatoes, diced
1 package of baby carrots, cut up
1 large onion, diced
2 tsp salt
2 tsp pepper
2 tsp garlic powder

Form 6 patties out of the hamburger and place in a aluminum-foil lined 9x12 pan.

Sprinkle the patties with plenty of salt, pepper, and garlic powder.

Mix potatoes, carrots, and onion and place on top of the hamburger patties.  Sprinkle again with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Top with a layer of aluminum foil and seal edges.  Bake in a 375 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours.

Top with grated cheese, ketchup and/or ranch dressing.

______________________________
Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you! I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love    all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!
recipe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :