Thursday, October 18, 2012

Recipe Thursday - Cheesy Potato Fries


This week's Recipe:
I love cheesy fries and these are just over-the-top good! (I didn't get a good photo so this one is from Oh So Delicioso, but I'll try to remember to get one when I make it again).



Cheesy Potato Fries
Fries:
4-6 Potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
Sea Salt, Fresh ground pepper, your favorite seasoning salt

Sour Cream/Ranch Sauce:
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup milk

Toppings:
1 cup (or as much as you like) Shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup real bacon bits
1/4 cup green onions


Cut potatoes into "steak french fries" size.

Place on foiled baking sheet.

Drizzle with olive oil and lightly toss with tongs.

Sprinkle salts and pepper over the potatoes.

Bake 400 for 40 minutes or until fork tender

in separate bowl mix: sour cream, Ranch dressing and milk. Whisk Together

On a separate platter smooth out 3/4 of the sour cream sauce.

Place hot potatoes on sour cream sauce.

Drizzle remaining sour cream sauce on potatoes

Sprinkle toppings.

Place under broiler for a few seconds to re-melt cheese. It's going to be messy and delicious.


______________________________
Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you! I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :