Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Enter to Win The Avengers on Two-Disc DVD/Blu-ray Combo Pack – Ends 9/30

So who watched Avengers? I watched it a little late in the game, but I enjoyed it.  I need to go back and actually watch the individual movies of the characters - but I got behind!  I did enjoy the movie though!  So who is excited for The Avengers to come out on DVD/Blu-ray next week?  If you haven't already pre-ordered your movie - I have a great giveaway for you!

I recently discovered an awesome family-oriented movie website!  Mommy Bear Media specializes in family, children and Christian movies and brings family-friendly entertainment to everyone in the family.  They also try to educate readers so they can make an informed decision about whether they want to watch a movie or not.  We have a blog where we focus on great movies you may not have heard of, lists of the best family-friendly movies and fun movie ideas. 

Isn't that awesome?  The world definitely needs a place like this for our families! And they have some amazing deals right now!

* Their LeapFrog products are on sale! Stock up for Christmas presents!

* They are hosting an amazing Twitter Party with lots of prizes, so mark your calendars for October 3rd!

* And there is some other great giveaways happening - like a $100 gift code, the Harry Potter Blu-ray Complete Series....

OH YEA! And the awesome The Avengers DVD/Blu-Ray Combo Pack Giveaway that I mentioned at the top of this post!  Go check it out and its a blog hop, so there are lots of fun other posts to read too!



So lots of exciting things happening at Mommy Bear Media - Please come on over and check it all out! I think it will be your #1 place to buy family entertainment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :