Sunday, September 30, 2012

August 2012 Round-Up



Since I have decided to take a little break from Life 365 this year, I have decided to participate in monthly Round-Ups instead! I've been following The Scrapbook Lady for years, and I have always admired her Round-ups. It was about time that I give it a try!


AUGUST 2012

Once again I have got to get better at this round-up thing! But I'm trying to get on track!

What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?


We spent a long weekend in Orderville and up at the ranch. We got to see lots of family and the kids played with cousins all day long. We also started a project of painting the house at Sink Valley. It has been years and years since it has been painted and it needed to be done. We did the first coat of paint on 3 sides of the house before we ran out of paint.  I really enjoyed being with my siblings and also getting to visit with my cousins and their families.

As a family we took a trip to the dinosaur museum at Thankgiving point. We had a really good time seeing the dinosaurs and going out to eat afterwards. (please ignore the rather crappy iphone photos! It's better than nothing!)







We went school shopping for the kids - which is always an adventure.

We finished up our Summer Camp - it was a huge success and I'm so happy that we had such a great summer.

I got my daughter hooked on doing crafts and its been fun to do a few together!

We spent another fabulous weekend with Cody and Becki. We had a great visit and we finished the weekend with it being our last summer activity - we went to the Zoo. It was really fun to go, it had been awhile and we were excited to get to meet Rizzo - the new polar bear in the new Rocky Shores exhibit.
Page using my Ice Kit.


Then we started school! JJ and Beth are at a new school this year and so far it has been really good. We are working on getting into a schedule.  There is the normal changes and frustrations, but hopefully we can get into a good groove soon.

Beth started a new soccer season. This year she is still on the Vineyard team and she gets to be purple this year! She started out awesome in her first game - 2 goals! She had to play in the rain for her second game - but she is just doing amazing and I'm so proud of her for how far she has come!











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :