Saturday, August 25, 2012

Practically Perfect is back + Freebies!

Just wanted everyone to know that Practically Perfect is now available!
I finally got this collection into my new blogstore! This is still one of my more popular kits - so its about time I accomplished it!  

** I did slightly update the DollZ in this kit (along with a few elements) - just with my new shading!


So tell me what do you think? Do you have this collection? Do you like it? Is this the first time you are seeing it?  Let me know what you like/dislike/love about this collection! I always love to hear what you have to say and comments are just awesome!


The Practically Perfect Collection is EXCLUSIVE to my Blog Store. You can't get these anywhere else! I do offer something great at my new blogstore - BUNDLES and I do have a bundle for this collection!  It can save you money if you want it all!


So - please come on over to my Blog Store and pick up the collection!  Keep reading too - there is some freebies for you too!

Get it now in my blogstore:



FREEBIE TIME!
In the past, I have had some freebies that coordinated with Practically Perfect. I have updated the DollZ slightly with some shading and am now offering them all here in this blog post! I hope you enjoy them!!!









Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

5 comments :

Marcia said...

Thanks for the Practically Perfect Freebies! I have the complete kit and think it's just simply adorable!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the goodies Dede
have a great rest of the weekend

agravette said...

thank you so much! these are fabulous!

Charlene said...

Thanks you for the Practically Perfect freebies. Mary Poppins has always been one of my favorite shows.

Sandra H. said...

I just found your kit called Practically Perfect and want to purchase it, still trying to figure out how. Thank you so much for the freebies that go with your kit?