Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ScrapDelicious 2nd Birthday Bash + iNSD



I'm excited to be a part of the ScrapDelicious 2nd Birthday Bash + iNSD 2012!!!  Please come and play with us from Friday, April 27th to Sunday, May 6th! There will be forum challenges/games, store sales, and a blog train! So you won't want to miss it! Head on over to ScrapDelicious.com on Friday for all the details!

I have a lot in store for you so I hope you will come and join me!

* My products in my SD Store will be 40% off!

*  I will be hosting a ScatterZ Challenge in the SD Forum - come and participate to get a ScatterZ!

* I will be releasing a brand-new kit - Bearfoot in the ParkZ, using the Birthday Bash Swatch that coordinates with other designers kits!


* Come to my blog on Friday for the start of a 10-day blog train to pick up some ClusterZ, StackZ & ScatterZ that coordinates with Bearfoot in the ParkZ.



Please come celebrate with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :