Thursday, April 26, 2012

Recipe Thursday - Chicken Pillows



Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you!I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!
I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!


This week's Recipe:
Talk about a great comfort food and this is it! I think this is going to be a new staple at our house! We double the gravy because that's just what we like!

Chicken Pillowsby Becky Higgins



2-3 pieces of cooked chicken breasts, diced
(or 2 cans of chicken if you’re in a pinch for time)
8 oz. cream cheese
Salt & pepper
2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
6 crescent rolls (Pillsbury Grands are best)
Stuffing mix
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 c. milk


Combine first 3 ingredients. Add a spoonful of mixture on crescent roll. Wrap around and pinch the edges. Dip in melted butter and then roll in stuffing mix. Bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes. Serve with mushroom sauce (combine soup and milk in saucepan over low heat until smooth and creamy).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Frances Mary said...

that sounds rather good :)