Friday, April 20, 2012

HELP! Do you have this product?

Hey everyone,

I'm doing inventory on all my products and trying to get everything in order. I came across this preview:




and I can't for the life of me - find the files to this product. I "think" that it was a special Friday Freebie at 3Scrapateers back when my Ahoy There MateyZ Collection was released.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out.....do you have this product? Is there anyway you can give me the zip to it? Please let me know as soon as you can.


Thanks so much!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

2 comments :

Marcia said...

I most likely have it as I didn't miss many of your freebies! LOL I can checkwhen I get home but it won't be until after 10 EST tonight. I will check here to see if anyone else found it first and if not, I will get it to you.
Marcia

dedesmith32 said...

I got it - Thanks Marcia! Thank you all!