Thursday, April 19, 2012

BYU Women's Conference



I have always wanted to attend the BYU Women's Conference, but I have never had the opportunity to do so. I guess technically I have never tried to get tickets and such, so it might have been possible. But I have often thought about it and I know it would be a huge blessing in my life.

Lately, as you all know from my previous posts, I have been suffering through some anxiety and depression. I'm on meds, I'm truly trying to find my way out of this cloud. I have had good times and bad times, but this time I haven't been able to completely get past it (yet). I was able to attend another conference in March that was truly inspiring and helped me in lots of ways. It was more focused on blogging and telling my story, whereas this conference I think could truly speak to my soul. I know that I need something to dig deep inside myself and I know that this conference is full of the Spirit and that it is truly what I seek. I want balance in my life and I want to bring more of the gospel into it as well and I know that this conference could help me to find the solutions to some of the difficulties that I am having.

Anyways, I just found out about an amazing giveaway to win tickets to the Conference and I want to win them so much! You can enter the giveaway too! Go to MMB and THIS POST and enter. They have also started a new hashtag on Twitter for all of us to follow those who are at the conference. I know I will be following this hashtag closely, and hopefully I can enter some of my own tweets there if I win! So follow #byuwomensconf !!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :