Thursday, March 8, 2012

Recipe Thursday - Chicken Poulet



Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you!I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!
I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!


This week's Recipe:
Poulet in French means Chicken. So basically the name of this dish is Chicken Chicken. I really liked it, especially since I could put it all together the day before and just add a couple of things and stick it in the oven. Makes it so easy! My daughter didn't like it so much but that is because she hates stuffing - the rest of us liked it though!

Chicken Poulet (Chicken Chicken)This recipe is from emeals!



1 box stuffing mix (I just used Stove-top)
1 stick butter
1 c hot water
1⁄2 c mayo
1⁄3 c green onions, chopped
1⁄2 c celery, chopped
2 1⁄2 c cooked chicken, diced
2 eggs
1 1⁄2 c milk
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 c shredded cheddar cheese

Combine stuffing mix, melted butter, hot water, mayo, green onions and celery; place half the mixture in greased baking dish. Add cooked chicken on top; then the rest of the stuffing over this. Beat eggs and milk; pour over chicken. Refrigerate overnight. Take out 1 hour before baking. Pour mushroom soup over top; bake 40 min @350 degrees. Add cheddar cheese; bake 10 min.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :