Saturday, February 18, 2012

Show-OffZ Challenge for Week | 2/13/12

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who participated in my Show-OffZ Challenge this week, your bonus will be arriving via Messages on Facebook, so check that shortly!

And I hope all of you will try and participate in my challenges! I will either have a challenge posted on my facebook page on Saturdays, or if I have a new release - there will be a Show-OffZ Challenge posted on the Monday and due on Friday night!


This week's challenge was:
I want you to scrap a layout about SOMEONE you love! Make sure to add some journaling and a photo! You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout! (You can use ANY product by me!)





by GreenfieldOriginal


by Holly


by Lorilee




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :