Sunday, October 2, 2011

Life 2011: Week 40




Monday, September 26, 2011


I am not much of a decorator. The kids think its so much fun though, so when I was out shopping today, I picked up a couple of Halloween decorations that was in the Target Dollar Section. The kids thought they were awesome!


Tuesday, September 27, 2011


We had a scheduling conflict tonight so Joey and I divided and conquered. Joey took Beth to her last soccer game of the Fall Season, where she scored her 2nd goal! Yay! And I took JJ to pack meeting where he earned his Bear Badge. I'm so proud of both of the kids!


Wednesday, September 28, 2011


So I had forgotten that Joey's mom was coming today so it was a nice surprise to open the door and there she was. We had a nice visit all afternoon and the kids were SO EXCITED to see her when they got home from school. They enjoyed playing with her the rest of the day and it was nice to have her take them to play outside while I had my crop. She took us and Uncle Aaron to dinner at Red Robins too, so it was nice to have another break from cooking dinner.


Thursday, September 29,
2011


So I splurged and bought a box of each of the Halloween cereals and surprised the kids with them. They loved it - we have never purchased them before. The kids are already getting so excited about Halloween.


Friday, September 30, 2011


Okay, I'm such a geek, but I have anxiously been awaiting the new "Pottermore" website from JK Rowling. I was so excited to be chosen as one of the million people who get to enjoy the beta version of the site before it is officially released sometime in October. The site has been crazy busy, so I can't always get on, but I have enjoyed what I have done so far. So fun!


Saturday, October 1, 2011


For General Conference this year, I wanted to find something that would occupy the kids, and hopefully help them listen and learn better. So I printed out some Conference Packets and surprised the kids with a little bucket of scissors, crayons, glue, pencils, and treats. They were excited and spent all morning/afternoon happily using it all. I hope they got something from conference!

Unfortunately, I overscheduled myself and had to host a crop during a little of conference. Digitals is celebration their 7th birthday and we had a great chat, but it was a little difficult to listen to conference, wrangle the kids, and host a crop at the same time. Unfortunately, Joey is suffering from a gout attack in his foot the past few days and it has been pretty miserable for him. Thank goodness for a laid back weekend.


Sunday, October 2, 2011


We were excited to have Lane join us for the morning session of General Conference. The kids were THRILLED to have him there. We enjoyed conference and a wonderful lunch before he headed to Payson to be with Cody & Becki & Mallory for the last session. We enjoyed a wonderful Sunday in our Pajamas listening to our church leaders.

This Conference I especially enjoyed hearing from the Prophet, President Uchtdorf (The Forget Me Nots talk from the Relief Society Meeting) and Elder Bednar (on Family History). There is so much I need to recommit myself to and I hope that I can remember the spirit that I felt.


And here is my weekly layout:

Coming Soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :