Monday, September 19, 2011

New Release Monday/Creative Inspiration + Show-OffZ Challenge | Into the WoodZ: CSS

FIRST - I am so excited to announce that I am the Digitals Featured Designer from September 20-October 4th.
It all starts tomorrow! My products will be on sale 40% off in my Digitals Store, so I hope you will take advantage of it! Make sure you go to the homepage and read my interview too. And I have a great daily download for you! Everyday for the next 15 days (starting tomorrow) - you'll want to go to the Digitals Store and pick up my daily download - if you get it all - this is what you get:




And of course it coordinates with my new release - INTO THE WOODZ!I started this kit last year and it just didn't come together until now! I'm so glad it is finished and I love how it turned out! I hope you will too and that you can use it for all your camping/outdoor adventures.

So I hope you'll want to pick up the whole collection. Remember the Into the WoodZ: CSS Add-on is the daily download at Digitals - so you'll want to pick up every piece. Or you can just purchase the product now in my stores, if you don't want to wait!


So look below for all the previews to this collection and go check out all the products in my stores here:

My Blog
iScrapbook
MyMemories











I am excited to announce that I have some great new TearZ Crew Members! I'm so happy to have such great layout artists on my team! Welcome to Dannethia, Holly, Janeal, Kay, and Masja! I know you will all love seeing their layouts!



by Dannethia


by GreenfieldOriginal




by Holly




by Janeal






by Joni


by Kay




by Lorilee





Here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!


THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:

I want you to scrap a layout about a camping adventure! You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout!
(You can use ANY product by me!)



Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout by 10pm EST on Friday, September 23rd and your layout will be shared on September 24th on my blog (it could be later depending on my time)! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.

This week (if you participate), you will receive the INTO THE WOODZ: ALPHA!

Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge and come back every other Monday for new releases and a new challenge!




Join me on Mondays for my new releases! Also on New Release Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Veena said...

An ideal layout for my upcoming hiking activity. Love how the green and brown colours coordinated.