Sunday, September 18, 2011

Life 2011: Week 38




Monday, September 12, 2011


Spaghetti Night! The kids love making Spaghetti Sandwiches by putting the spaghetti in their garlic bread! Yummy food makes happy kids!


Tuesday, September 13, 2011


Another lost tooth for my Bethie girl! She's now missing her 2 front teeth! She looks quite a bit different, but I'm sure that she will have 2 new teeth soon.


Wednesday, September 14, 2011


Its fun to be with the kids every morning as we wait for their buses. They are so funny and independent and they don't like me to wait for their buses after school. They like to run/walk the short distance to our house - where I am waiting for them. But they like me to come with them in the mornings.


Thursday, September 15
, 2011


I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring in awhile. I kept thinking that I was going to lose the weight and that my fingers would get slimmer, but it hasn't happened. I finally got it resized and now it fits great again. I love my ring and its really great to be able to wear it again.


Friday, September 16, 2011


It was JJ's Fall Carnival tonight. We had a great time playing all the games and being together. J Dawgs even served their delicious hot dogs at the school and it was great to not have to cook dinner. Beth enjoyed having her face painted and JJ got a kick out of the fake moustaches!


Saturday, September 17, 2011


Beth had another soccer game and her team is doing great. I am loving that Beth is starting to make friends on the team and that they are learning so much.


Sunday, September 18, 2011


We watched "The Biscuit Eater" tonight for Family Movie Night. This is one older Disney movie that I had never seen. It was a good family movie and we enjoyed watching it together.


And here is my weekly layout:

Coming Soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :