Monday, August 8, 2011

New Release Monday/Creative Inspiration + Show-OffZ Challenge | Zoo CrewZ

I am so excited to release ZOO CREWZ!
In 2007, I created a zoo collection called Zoo TearZ. With that kit, my TearZ creations were born and I became a full-fledged designer. I've come a long way since then and am so excited about all that I have and continue to learn. So this kit has a lot of meaning for me. For this collection, I have revisited my original drawings for these Zoo animals and have created them in non-tearz form! I hope you like them as much as I do!

The ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ for this collection is ONLY currently available as part of the ScrapDelicious August Mega Kit, but will later be in all my stores. But this whole collection coordinates with the mega kit - so you might just wanna pick up the whole mega kit!



So look below for all the previews to this series and go check out all the products in my stores here:

My Blog
iScrapbook
MyMemories
















by Lorilee



by Joni







Here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!


THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:

I want you to scrap a page about a trip to nature and the outdoors! This could include a trip to the zoo or nature center or camping or whatever! You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout!
(You can use ANY product by me!)


Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout by 10pm EST on Friday, August 12th and your layout will be shared on August 13th on my blog (it could be later depending on my time)! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.


This week (if you participate), 
you will be receiving the Zoo CrewZ: Alphas!

Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge and come back every other Monday for new releases and a new challenge!





Join me on Mondays for my new releases! Also on New Release Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :