Sunday, March 20, 2011

Life 2011: Week 10




Monday, February 28, 2011


It's been so fun to attend the "singing for moms and dads" at the end of each month. JJ gets so excited about them. It was fun to see that JJ got to do the "hat dance" again for this month. He had participated in it for the Dance Festival last May - so it was very cute again.


Tuesday, March 1, 2011


It was free pancake day at IHOP. We had intended to join in, but when we got there - it was just so crowded that we decided it wasn't worth it. We went to Village Inn where it was much quieter and had our breakfast for dinner. Before bed, Dad and the kids took the iPad outside to "starwalk." It is fun to find constellations!


Wednesday, March 2, 2011


Happy Seuss Day. Before bed, Dad read his favorite Dr. Seuss book - The Lorax - to the kids. I love hearing how animated he gets when he reads. The kids love it!


Thursday, March 3
, 2011


Today, when I dropped Beth off, I noticed just how beautiful the mountains are, right by the school and had to take a picture. It's really such a nice feeling to stop just for a moment in my busy life and appreciate the beauty around me.


Friday, March 4, 2011


We got off to a late start tonight, but the kids were so excited to finally be going to Orderville. We had a picnic dinner on the ride down. We made good time though and it was fun to spend the night at Aunt Kori's!


Saturday-Sunday, March 5-6, 2011



It was a whirlwind weekend and I just didn't get the chance to take many photos. But we did a lot of playing with cousins, we finally got to meet the new arrival - Dustin, Beth got to ride a horse, we visited, we helped Aunt Kori, we visited with Uncle Matt, Aunt Amy, and Alyssa and Logan too, we delivered girl scout cookies, a Sorensen family meeting was held, and of course Dustin's Baby Blessing, and Whitnee's Baptism. I feel very blessed to be in the family that I am and it was so wonderful to visit with my sister and to help her a little bit and just to visit and be with my whole family.


And here is my weekly layout:


Coming soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :