Monday, January 3, 2011

Life 365: Week 48

Monday, November 22, 2010


We made our countdown to Christmas paper chains today. I was going to wait until next week, but the kids were anxious to do something - so we did it! They were excited to hang them up in their rooms!


Tuesday, November 23, 2010


I made navajo tacos for the first time tonight. I think it went over really well!


Wednesday, November 24, 2010


So the kids didn't have to go to school today and so they were watching some tv this morning while I was in my room. I suddenly heard the distinct sound that JJ makes when he has a seizure. I ran in and Beth was freaking out. So we waited out the seizure and got Beth calmed down. I was so relieved when he stopped seizing. I hadn't even realized he had a fever - I knew he was coughing a bit, but had no idea he was as sick as he was. We took him to the doctor and found out he had walking pneumonia but that with some antibiotics he would be fine. JJ slept most of the day and already doing so much better after the first dose of antibiotics.


Thursday,
November 25, 2010


Because of JJ being sick yesterday I didn't get packed until this morning and we didn't leave for Orderville until late afternoon. We had a nice drive and such pretty scenery on our way down though. It was nice to finally get to Grandma and Grandpa's house.


Friday, November 26, 2010


What a wonderful day. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner in the barn with all of my family - except for Charity and her kids. And then in the evening, was JJ's baptism. I was so happy with how it turned out. There are so many times where I don't know what is going on in JJ's head or how much he is taking in - but tonight, I know he felt the spirit. He was so calm and happy and it just was so great to see him come up from the water with a smile on his face. I was so glad all the family could be there. Both Grandmas gave such wonderful talks and the Grandpas were the witnesses. Cousin Austin played the piano for us and there was just such a wonderful spirit there. I'm so thankful for JJ and for the gospel in our lives. Afterwards, we had our Thanksgiving pie and other desserts and all the men/boys played basketball in their church outfits! It was fun to go over to Kori's house afterwards and visit and play games.


Saturday, November 27, 2010


JJ and I spent the day with Grandpa and Uncle Clint at Sink Valley. We looked for cows, played in the snow, got some wood for Grandma's fire, and got some Christmas trees. JJ loved being out there and I did too - even though it was pretty cold. It was a fun day, spent with just my buddy. Dad and Beth spent time with the rest of the family at home. Joey helped Grandma with some computer stuff and Beth got to play all day with Whitnee.


Sunday, November 28, 2010


We decided not to return home today. The weather was pretty awful, so we just spent another day, playing at Grandma's house and visiting. It was nice just to be with the family.


And here is my weekly layout:
coming soon

I used my to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :