Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Revised Over the Hump Schedule

I'm so sorry everyone, my life has been so busy lately. I know I have been a flake the past few months, but my personal life has just been crazy and there's just not much I can do about it. I really want to focus on my kids and my family during these last 2 months of the year so I am needing to minimize my chat schedule - so I will only have 2 more chats this year. I hope you all understand and hope you can spend more time with your families as well! I will also be taking some time and prayer into my chat schedule for 2011 and will let you know as soon as possible what I decide!

But for now:

November 17 - No crop

Tuesday, November 23 - Designer Spotlight with Cindy

December 1 - No crop - This is usually our Book ScrapZ Crop - but I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel it and we'll start with "The Hobbit" in January

December 8 - No Crop

December 15 - Designer Spotlight with Lifesong Kreations

December 22 - No Crop

December 29 - No Crop


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

2 comments :

mhsands said...

There is nothing more important than relationships (in my opinion, the one with God, then family)! Seems you have your pri·or·i·ties just right! :)

fl_connie said...

Oh, I agree! It's so important to spend time with our families - especially this time of year. Thanks for letting us know.